Love Quotes :-
1. "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."
2. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin6. "Love is the beauty of the soul."
3. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
4. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
5. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
7. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
8. "Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."
9. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
10. "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
--Bliss and Cerney
11. "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."
12. "What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."
--Elizabeth Barret Browning
13. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
14. "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."
15. "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."
16. "She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."
17. "Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."
18. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
19. "You're nothing short of my everything."
20. "The only true gift is a portion of yourself."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. "Thou art to me a delicious torment."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."
23. "I love her and that's the beginning of everything."
--F. Scott Fitzgerald
24. "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
25. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
26. "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
27. "What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."
28. "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
29. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
30. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
31. "... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
32. "When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."
33. "Make me immortal with a kiss."
34. "Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
35. "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."
--Alphonse Marie de la Martine
36. "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
37. "We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."
38. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
39. "In love there are two things: bodies and words."
--Joyce Carol Oates
40. "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves."
41. "I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
42. "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
43. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
44. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
45. "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
46. "My heart is ever at your service."
47. "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
48. "Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."
49. "I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."
--Song of Solomon
50. "Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves, Her mouth delicious as a ripened mango."
51. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
52. "Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire..."
--A. C. Swinburne
53. "Love is friendship set on fire."
54. "Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
55. "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..."
56. "I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow."
57. "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."
58. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
59. "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."
60. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
61. "Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."
62. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."
63. "The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze."
64. "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense."
--Vincent van Gogh
65. "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."
--Lope de Vega
66. "Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you."
67. "When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?"
--Wolf and Page
68. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
--Josiah G. Holland
69. "From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
70. "The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
--Sir Hugh Walpole
71. "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
72. "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
73. "The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable."
74. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
--Antoine De Saint-Exupery
75. "Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."
--Germaine De Stael
76. "The life and love we create is the life and love we live."
77. "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
78. "Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals."
79. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
80. "The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."
81. "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."
82. "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."
83. "Paradise is always where love dwells."
--Jean Paul F. Richter
84. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."
--Honore de Balzac
85. "We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end."
86. "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
87. "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
88. " When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. "
-- Dr Suese
89. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
90. "So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
91. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
92. "She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
93. "....A simple I love you means more than money...."
94. "How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning."
95. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."
96. "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
97. " Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... "
98. "There is no remedy for love but to love more."
--Henry David Thoreau
99. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson
100. "All love is sweet, given or returned."
--Percy Bysshe Shelley
KNOWING FRIENDSHIP VALUES TO BE A FRIEND FOREVER
Please be paitent; this page may take time to load due to our wealth of quotes! :)
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
"My friends are my estate."
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
"Every person is a new door to a different world."
"It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends."
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
"I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel."
"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."
"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
"The love of my life is the love between friends."
"One's best friend is oneself."
"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"
"To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..."
The following Girl Scouts Motto has been submitted by many people in varying forms, so I've just placed the three most popular versions on:
1) "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"
2) "Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."
3) "Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"
4}"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other."
"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."
"Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you."
"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own."
"Though our communication wanes at times of absence, I'm aware of a strength that emanates in the background."
"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."
"Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You canít have too many friends because then youíre just not really friends."
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
"Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours."
"Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."
"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship."
"True friendship is never serene."
"Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears."
"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."
"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
"Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty."
"A new friendship is like an un ripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon"
"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
"Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
"I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody."
"Misfortune shows those who are not really friends."
"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
"Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship."
"Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind."
"The best mirror is an old friend."
"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
"The friendship that can cease has never been real."
"I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
"Sir, more than kisses, letters, mingle souls;
For, thus friends absent speak."
"Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend
Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end."
"Friends have all things in common."
"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles, to be sure but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
"No soul is desolate as long as there is a human being for whom it can feel trust and reverence."
"It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm,
A happy and auspicious bird of calm..."
"The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away."
"The happiest moments my heart knows are those in which it is pouring forth its affections to a few esteemed characters."
"One can never speak enough of the virtues, the dangers, the power of shared laughter."
"Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity."
"There is magic in the memory of schoolboy friendships; it softens the heart, and even affects the nervous system of those who have no heart."
"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."
"True friendship is never serene."
"When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance."
"Friends are born, not made."
"This communicating of a man's self to his friend works two contrary effects; for it redoubleth joy, and cutteth griefs in half."
"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."
"There is no hope of joy except in human relations."
"The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life."
"Except in cases of necessity, which are rare, leave your friend to learn unpleasant things from his enemies; they are ready enough to tell them."
"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
"Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannogt congeal in winter."
"Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life."
"Never kiss a friend. If you have deeper feelings, never reveal them. You will lose that friend forever..."
"Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead.
"True friendship's laws are by this rule express'd,
Welcome the coming, speed the parting guest."
"Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare
False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."
"Every man should have a fair-sized cemetary in which to bury the faults of his friends."
"We are all angels with only one wing...we can fly only embracing each other."
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."
"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls."
"The best antiques are old friends."
The next five quotes were sent in by Ashley "When the silences are no longer akward, you know you are around friends."
"Friendship is a special kind of love."
"The secret to friendship is being a good listener."
"A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets."
"Gems may be precious, but friends are priceless."
"You my friend, I wiil defend. And if we change, we'll love you anyway."
"If you have more than one friend, you have more than your share!"
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
"A person is only complete when she has a true friend to understand her, to share all her passions and sorrows with, and to stand by her throughout her life."
"Material things can't make the soul whole. The only the love, trust, and loyalty of friends can do that."
"Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it I walk alone."
"Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together."
friendship is talking to your best friend without words."
"A true friend is the one who knows more about you than yourself and still loves you>"
The next three sent in by Irma Berbis
"Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together"
"Money might make you wealthy, but friends makes you rich."
"You don't make friends, you earn them."
"When your looking for a friend don't look for perfection, just look for friendship."
" A friend is someone who sticks (hangs) to you at all times, and a friend is someone who you trust...."
"How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already."
"A friend with break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate."
These next two sent in by Rena
"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, but somewhere in the middle we've become best of friends."
"When we are grown, we'll smile and say we had no cares in childhoods day, but we'll be wrong. 'Twill not be true, I've this much care... I care for you."
"A faithful friend is a strong defence and he that hath found one hath found a treasure"
"Friends are those who norish the spirit"
"I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
"A friend loves you, makes you feel alright, troubles are not troubles when you talk, listen and accept you as you are, because you will feel the same and love the same......."
"Try to be governed by your loves and not your hates and find goodness and beauty where you can."
"It is better to be thought of as a fool, rather than open your mouth to remove all doubt."
Keep your eyes upon me, keep me in your sight, Help me don the crooked road, lead me to the light. The road I'm on is dark, I'm not sure if I know the way, Yet with you right beside me, I'm certain I won't stray. Protect me from the world, I know we'll make it through, Give me all the strength I need..... Let me lean on you."
"No lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are truly persuaded of each other's worth."
"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times"
"Friends are angels following you through life"
"Friends are like pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you."
"You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed."
"A world without a friend, what would it be? It would be like a world without water, something you need. Friends are like glass, once broken, they are hard to fix. Keep your friends, as you would keep your water."
"The music may stop now and then, But the the strings will remain forever..."
"Friend derives from a word meaning "free." A friend is someone who allows us the space and freedom to be."
"Having someone who understands is a great blessing for ourselves. Being someone who understands is a great blessing to others."
"Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts."
"Scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go;
Scatter bits of courtesy--------
watch them grow and grow.
Gather buds of friendship;
Keep them till full-blown;
You will find more happiness
than you have ever known.
"We cannot tell the precise moment when a friendshipt is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, There is at last one drop that makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is at last one drop that makes the heart run over."
Sent by Collen
"Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style."
"The better you know someone, the less there is to say. Or maybe, there's less that needs to be said."
"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness..."
"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."
"I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always."
"You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime."
"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
"A friend is like an oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better!"
"A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you."
"One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members."
"You just remined me of what's really important in life, friends, best friends."
"Times of need are not enough to prove your friendship."
"If your trusted and people will allow you to share their inner gardern...what better gift?"
"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart."
"Friends are like Peanut Butter ... it sticks to the roof of your mouth .like a friend sticks to you.... and it feels as if they never go away.!"
"True friendship, unlike love, always lasts forever."
"To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world."
"A friend will be there for you when things are good...but a TRUE friend will be there for you when things are good and also when things are very bad...and just when it feels like you will never smile again...she can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!"
"A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will be there when you cry"
"Best friends are better than boyfriends."
"As I reach a time of complete uncertainty, friends are my most precious asset."
"There is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart."
"Where there is love there is life."
"A friend will strengthen you with her prayers, bless you with her love, and encourage you with her hope."
! " I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
"A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm."
"A friend in kindergarten is the one who sat next to you and let you have the pretty red crayon, when only the ugly black one was left."
"True friendship is one that lasts even though one friend's sole has left this earth"
"A reassuring presence, A LIGHT when times are dark, A hand reaching out, Is what friendship is about."
"We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry."
When I'm asked what one happy thought is I always say knowing that no matter how big the fight is I will always havea best friend.
"Dont walk on front of me, i may not follow~ dont walk behind me i may not lead~ just walk beside me and be my friend."
"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes."
"I believe in Angels, the ones that heaven sends
I believe in Angels, but i call them my best friends"
"Friendship is like a popsicle on two sticks, when the friendship breaks, so does the popsicle, making everything a mess"
"Even on the road to hell a flower will make you smile."
"Dreams are wishes casted upon stars, so catch a shining one ~ take your friend's hand~ and hold on forever"
The following seven quotes were sent in by Susannah Thomson
"You are you and I am I,
You do your thing and I'll do mine,
and if in the end we meet up together,
it is beautiful."
"Love doesn't make the world go round, it makes the ride worthwhile."
"All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us."
until we had to cry.
We gave love,
right down to our last goodbye.
We were the best
we thought we'd ever be
Just you and me,
for just a moment...
"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."
"My wish upon this shooting star is that your heart be happy."
"If we discovered that we had only 5 minutes left to say what we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them."
"A friend you have to buy, wont be worth what you pay for him."
"I can doubt my friends, but I can believe in our friendship."
"IF YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND AS THEY SHOULD BE, THEY WILL BECOME ONE OF THE CROWD. IF YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND AS THEY OUGHT TO BE TREATED, THEY WILL BECOME AN INDIVIDUAL."
"True friends, like ivy and the wall stand together and both together fall."
The following two quotes were sent in by Cheryl.
"Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious things."
"With clothes the new are the best, with friends the old are the best."
"Friendship is like thighs, they are always sticking together."
"If you are going to gain anything in life, gain a friend, they will always be there, and that makes all the difference in the world."
"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"
"A real friend will tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth."
The following two quotes were sent in by Louisa
"Shared sorrow is half sorrow, shared joy is double joy"
"Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts. and we are forever changed."
"There is an exquisite melody in every heart. If we listen closely, we can hear each other's song. A friend knows the song in your heart and responds with Beatiful harmony."
The following two quotes were sent in by Beth Miklius.
"Friends are like flowers, beautiful flowers; friends are like flowers in the garden of life."
"True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."
"If we were leaving in a world where to say i love you would make more sense, i would always say you i love you"
"Choose your friends carefully you never know who is on your side, and remember the truth shall prevail. "
"False friends aren't always that bad because it shows you about yourself and teaches you to be strong and life goes on."
"Remember that every good friend was once a stranger"
"They say 'you only regret the things you never do.' Then why do I regret every bad thing I did to you?"
THANK U BYE..........
Friend may not always be friendly
but friendly nature converts unfriendly to a friend forever to be friendly.......